Our precious boy finally decided to join our family on
February 13, 2012 after and long 40 weeks and 6 days......
This is me the day before I went into labor. As you can tell I was thrilled and HUGE!!!
I will save you all the gory details and just sum up the birth story...
I went into labor on Sunday February 12 and we got to the Nephi hospital at about 10:30 pm. After a long night they started me on pitocin to speed things up a bit,
and Cale Thomas Lusk finally entered this world at 4:03 pm on the 13th.
He was absolutely perfect, 9 pounds 9 ounces, 21.5 inches long, with lots of dark curly hair!!!
Just a side note.... I delivered him naturally, no epidural (not by choice), it was terrible!!!
Brylee and Krew meeting their new cousin, they love him.
Grandma Leslee.
Daddy admiring his new baby boy
We brought Cale home on the 16th, but because of a rough delivery that caused him to have a bump on his head, he ended up back in Mount Pleasant hospital 1 day later with Jaundice. It was so sad he had to have an IV in his little arm and lay on the lights. Luckily we only had to stay 24 hours.
 |
| Our little Glow Worm!!! |
Here are some pictures of some of his first days home!!!
 |
| Going to the Dr (1 week) |
 |
| 1 week |
 |
| Dreaming!!! 10 days |
Cale has been such a joy in our lives. I can't even think of time before him, he has made our little family complete. He was worth the wait!!!
Here are a few MORE pics of our pride and joy!!!
 |
| Cale and Daddy (6 weeks) |
 |
| McKade's new chair for his 27th birthday!!! (7 weeks) |
 |
| Cale (8 weeks) |
 |
| First church outfit (8 weeks) |
 |
| Sleeping on mommy's lap at work. |
 |
| First play date with Amy and Chase. 10 weeks. |
 |
| All smiles 10 weeks. |
 |
| Going to church with mom. 11 weeks. |
1 comment:
9 lbs.. Natural.. Yowzers! You go girl!:) He is perfecct and so adorable. Congratulations to you and Mckade!
Post a Comment