It's been awhile since I posted so I thought I would do a little update.
We had an amazing holiday season filled with family parties and lots of presents. We celebrated well into January and enjoyed every minute of it. At the Christensen Christmas party we had a white elephant gift exchange and McKade got a wonderful fruit chicken that he has decided is a perfect decoration for our house!!! Here she is in all her glory on top of my kitchen cabinets.....
A couple days after Christmas Angie, Kylee, and Kuper came from Michigan to visit. It was so nice to have them here, we miss them so much and can't wait until they can come out in a few months to meet our baby boy. I have some pictures of their visit but I will upload them a little later.
My little sister Mykelin threw me a baby shower on the 30th of December. It was amazing, and we had such a good turn out. This little guy is so spoiled and loved already!! I really need to take some pictures of all the wonderful presents I got, but I'm a little busy lately and scatter brained so maybe after the baby comes... Funny joke huh!!! I do have one picture of one of his cute presents my wonderful Sister-in-law gave him....
In December McKade and I sadly got released from our calling as primary teachers to the 4 year olds. Don't you worry though I got 2 more callings... McKade and I are team teaching Sunday School 12 & 13 year olds, and I am the Personal Progress leader in the Young Womens!!!! Yes I am a little overwhelmed, but God won't give me more than I can handle... right??
On to the important stuff..... I'm at 39 weeks today, and now it's just the waiting and guessing game on when the new Lusk boy is going to join us in this world. I went to the doctor on January 26th and Dr B said I'm not dilated and baby is still pretty high, which is a good thing considering he also informed me that he will be on vacation till Saturday Feb 4th (3 days before my due date), so "don't have your baby"!!! I go to a different Doctor tomorrow to get checked, then Dr B again on Monday so hopefully not much longer, unless baby decides he will be fashionably late, like I am most of the time, that will show me....
Here's a few pictures of my big ole belly.....
We had an amazing holiday season filled with family parties and lots of presents. We celebrated well into January and enjoyed every minute of it. At the Christensen Christmas party we had a white elephant gift exchange and McKade got a wonderful fruit chicken that he has decided is a perfect decoration for our house!!! Here she is in all her glory on top of my kitchen cabinets.....
McKade thinks he is so hilarious!!!
My little sister Mykelin threw me a baby shower on the 30th of December. It was amazing, and we had such a good turn out. This little guy is so spoiled and loved already!! I really need to take some pictures of all the wonderful presents I got, but I'm a little busy lately and scatter brained so maybe after the baby comes... Funny joke huh!!! I do have one picture of one of his cute presents my wonderful Sister-in-law gave him....
Way too cute!!!
On to the important stuff..... I'm at 39 weeks today, and now it's just the waiting and guessing game on when the new Lusk boy is going to join us in this world. I went to the doctor on January 26th and Dr B said I'm not dilated and baby is still pretty high, which is a good thing considering he also informed me that he will be on vacation till Saturday Feb 4th (3 days before my due date), so "don't have your baby"!!! I go to a different Doctor tomorrow to get checked, then Dr B again on Monday so hopefully not much longer, unless baby decides he will be fashionably late, like I am most of the time, that will show me....
Here's a few pictures of my big ole belly.....
These are both at 38 weeks!!! Don't mind my prego face.... It's scary!!!
Sorry this is kind of a rambling of a post.... Hopefully next post will be much more exciting with a very cute little boy as the main event!!!
Until then I will leave you with a pic of my favorite little 19 month old.....





No comments:
Post a Comment