This weekend was so much fun. We started out Saturday waiting for Direct TV to come fix our TV. While we were waiting I made Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Cookies and BBQ Chicken Pizza. MMMM it was so yummy. Later we went to “Where the Wild Things Are” with McKade’s family. After the movie we came home and handed out some candy.
McKade and I don’t usually dress up, but he put this scary mask on to scare his sisters…..
He scared Nellie so bad that she punched him in the nose, good times!!
McKade’s sister Angie sent us pictures of Kylee and Kuper in there costume. Aren’t they the cutest Luke Skywalker and Vampire {check out her eyes *crazy*} you have ever seen. I wish they lived closer so we could see them in person, thank goodness for camera phones.
Sunday I spent the day taking care of a sick husband and sympathy sick dog, apparently Izzy has to get sick when McKade is. My poor babies. McKade is working in Heber City this week so he will be home every night, I am so excited.
Hope your weekend was just as enjoyable!!!!
If you want the recipes for the cookies and pizza click on read more at the bottom of this post….
Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients:
1 ( 15 oz) can of pumpkin {not pumpkin pie filling}
1 (18 oz) box Spice Cake mix
1 (12 oz) bag semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together pumpkin and spice cake until well blended. Add chocolate chips to mix. Drop cookies on greased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
***********************************************************
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Ingredients:
1 pizza crust (pre-made or homemade whichever you like) I use Jiffy.
Grated Mozzarella cheese approx 2 cups
Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare crust as directed on package. Add 1/4 of the cheese to crust then spread BBQ chicken on crust. Add remaining cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
Both recipes are really easy, and really good. Especially the pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment