Friday, October 30, 2009

Presenting.....


Michael Jackson
a.k.a. Johnny Rock

This morning John surprised us at work with his Halloween costume. I thought I would share cause it is awesome. The weeks of listening to Michael Jackson music and watching him practice his dance moves were completely worth it. Now that Halloween is almost over. It is time to start listening to Christmas music, according to Mr. Rock. He makes my job so fun, I don’t know how I would get through the day without my little buddy.

I can’t wait till Halloween. I am going to snuggle up with my hubby, hand out some candy, and watch a scary movie, sounds like a perfect night!!!!

2 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Awesome, I love his costume! He's so funny, I bet it's a blast working with him.
Have a Happy Halloween, sounds like the perfect night.

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

Oh my gosh- So funny!!! I am loving his costume:)

"Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."