Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It’s a Boy!!!!!

This weekend was my cousin Malia’s baby shower. She is welcoming a baby boy {Benjamin} on October 1, we are so excited for her and can’t wait to meet the little cutie.

Picture 009My cousin’s Stevie and Malia, isn’t she the cutest prego girl you have ever seen.  262967203114_0_ALB552967203114_0_ALB772967203114_0_ALB

She got a bottle brush and couldn’t figure out what it was for. LOL she is so funny.

Picture 004352967203114_0_ALB152967203114_0_ALBBrylee stealing the show!!!  Picture 001The bedding my Grandma bought for her, I wish she lived closer so she could have been here.  372967203114_0_ALB 442967203114_0_ALBMy beautiful mother!!! 462967203114_0_ALB

Mykelin and Mo

Picture 006

Isn’t she just the cutest!!!!!

572967203114_0_ALBMelissa, my Mom, my aunt Tracy, and Me. Picture 007

Mykelin and Melissa

Here is a couple of the presents we got her, we made them both. My mom is so talented. I had these two ideas and she was a big help, along with Mykelin and Melissa. I think they both turned out so cute.

549066203114_0_ALB 349066203114_0_ALB      949066203114_0_ALB          Picture 008

2 comments:

The Beesley's said...

Let me just start off by saying that you can't put a title "its a boy" on your post, unless its YOUR boy. Do you have any idea what it does to your friends that are waiting very impatiently for you to have a baby?? Do you??? Now that we've got that taken care of.. You guys are so dang creative! I love the car seat cover.. wish I would've had one for Kray! And the diaper cake is so adorable! I bet she just loved it!

Kara said...

I thought you were making an announcement as well!!! dirty little trick with the title:) quick ? ... How did you post the poll you had on your blog a while back? Wanted to put one on mine...appreciate the help. Looks like you've had a blast this summer!

"Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."