Friday: McKade got up early and went hunting with his friend Mike. He doesn't bow hunt but any opportunity he gets to even "chaperon" he will go. So while the boys were away Vanessa (Mike's Wife) and I had a girls night. I went over to Mike's parents house in Fairview, we played with Amy, their baby, and watched a movie, Shopaholic, loved it. I swear I need to stop hanging around babies, it isn't helping the fact that I want one. Amy is so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting, I definitely do not see her enough.



Saturday: I went to Walmart with my Mom, Mykelin, Melissa, and of course Brylee. It was really nice to just spend time with the girls. We got some supplies for a couple of projects we are working on for my cousin's baby shower next weekend. I will post pictures when they are finished, I am pretty excited. For my Birthday/ our Anniversary, my in-laws got us a night stay at the Yardley Inn in Manti. It was so beautiful, and so much fun. We stayed in the room Lavender and Lace, here are some pictures of our room.





McKade was pretty excited about the jacuzzi, this is the first thing he did when we got there, what a dork. Then after the picture I climbed in with him, I guess we are both dorks.
Don't ask me why his foot is on my head, I couldn't tell you. We were just taking full advantage of all the room on the king size bed, I decided we need a bigger bed.
I am so glad we got to go to the Yardley and spend some quality time together. Our lives have been pretty hectic lately and it is about to get worse. It was really nice to just get away and not worry about anything but relaxing. Thanks to Kevin, Leslee, Jesse & Ally, love you guys!!!
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun weekend. The room was so pretty. King beds are the best I love mine. I have a hard time sleeping on anything smaller lol
Happy birthday/anniversary! Looks like tons of fun!!!
Happy Anniversary and Birthday too you!! Sounds like you had a great weekend. It's so nice to get away and relax!
Post a Comment