Well since Cale is almost 9 months old now I thought I would do a 6 month update!!
We had such a fun summer it is so much fun to watch Cale see and discover new things. Here's a dump of some pictures from month 4-6.


He has his Daddy's killer blue eyes!!
My mom was in school in Logan for the summer getting her Masters!!!! Yeah that's right my mother is awesome she is getting already has 2 bachelors degrees.... Why not get a Masters while she's at it!!??
We went to visit Grandma for a weekend cause we missed her terribly and we took a ride up to Bear Lake, it was beautiful!!
Cale's first 4th of July left him a bit dissappointed. He was not impressed with the parade we actually went home after and had a 3 hour nap.
Yes, we are living on the edge!!!
Cale and his Great Grandpa Christensen.
I finally finished decorating his room. I wrapped these letters in yarn, pinterest project!!
It was suppose to be so easy, it was not. They turned out cute though.
This is the quilt I made, yes I hand quilted around all the little animals, it was a long pregnancy ;).
In July McKade's sister Angie, her boyfriend Todd, and their kids came to visit. It was so much fun having the kids here in the summer.
Kuper and McKade did a lot of gaming!!!
Kuper got a cowboy hat!!
So did Cale!! We actually didn't buy him this hat but it was so cute I had to take a picture.
Cale had his first of I'm sure many trips to Cabelas. We found a Camo chair just his size!!
He also went swimming for the first time.
Cale's hair was getting a bit out of control. It was a sad day, but I finally broke down and cut off all that baby hair. He looked much better after though.
At his 6 month appointment he was 19.5 pounds and 29 inches. He is healthy and happy.
He also got his 2 bottom teeth!!! He continues to be such a joy we love him so much.



























No comments:
Post a Comment