I am so happy for you guys!! 14 weeks!! I found out the sex with both of mine at 16 weeks, are you going to find out? :)
Thanks, we are super excited!!! Yes we are going to find out the sex, but my doctor won't do an ultrasound till 20 weeks so I have to wait about 6 more weeks!!!
Shae....OMG!!! I am so excited for you!!! CONGRATS :D
Congrats that so exciting! You will be a great mom!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am so happy for you guys!! 14 weeks!! I found out the sex with both of mine at 16 weeks, are you going to find out? :)
Thanks, we are super excited!!! Yes we are going to find out the sex, but my doctor won't do an ultrasound till 20 weeks so I have to wait about 6 more weeks!!!
Shae....OMG!!! I am so excited for you!!! CONGRATS :D
Congrats that so exciting! You will be a great mom!!!
Post a Comment