Christmas was great this year. It was so fun decorating our own house and celebrating the holidays. Here are a few pics from our holidays.
Angle, Kylee, and Kuper came to visit us again this year from Michigan, we miss them so much and we love having them here. We also spent some time with my family, Brylee and Krew are so adorable, and it was wonderful spending time with family during the holidays. Hope you all had a merry Christmas.
![]() |
| Kylee and Grandpa Kevin |
Kuper with his new books, isn't he just the cutest.
My Mother-in-law, Leslee.
Ally and Jesse.
Nellie and my Hubby.
Kylee was so excited about her new Ipod.
Snuggling with Kuper, don't mind the chocolate in his teeth.... Gross!
Brylee with her new Woody doll, I didn't take alot of pictures at my house. I am a slacker.
Baby Krew.... He just kills me with those eyes.
Me and the hubs.... I can't get him to smile.
This pic is from New Years day.... I just thought it was pretty.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5











No comments:
Post a Comment