February we went on our annual trip to St. George and Mesquite for the Parade of Homes, it was so much fun, like always. This year we went with another couple Mike & Vanessa Howell, it was the first time we have gone on a trip with another couple and it was awesome, besides the rain and cold weather the whole time....
I started a new job the first of March, I am loving it, it is a great job and I actually have been excited to go to work, most days lol!!!!
We are moving out of our rental. We were planning on moving out the end of April but our landlord decided she wanted us out the end of March so we will be moving next weekend and will be staying with our parents for a few weeks. We are hoping to be able to buy a house in April, we already have a house picked out we are just waiting for approval on our loan. We are so close!!!! Moving sucks, you don't realize how much junk you have until you have to box it all up. We have been living in this house for over 2 years and have collected alot of stuff.
That is pretty much all that has been happening in the Lusk house. I honestly don't know when I will be posting again it may be another 3 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment