While reading up on some Twilight blogs I stumbled across this hilarious post.
You must go here and read it.
You must go here and read it.
It gets a little racy so I apologize ahead of time, but it is so true and so funny.
I know, I am a Twiaddict but I just had to share.
I know, I am a Twiaddict but I just had to share.
Anyhoo….
I am so excited for this movie I love Robert Downey Jr. & Rachel McAdams.
Mostly him, I think he is so cute!!!
Mostly him, I think he is so cute!!!
And this movie… I love me some Johnny Depp!!!!!
Guess what……
7 days till Christmas
14 days till Angie, Todd, Kylee, & Kuper come to visit!!!!! So Excited!!!!

1 comment:
I'm very excited for both of those movies as well!! Im beginning to think we have the same taste :)
Post a Comment