Mykelin and I decided to make t-shirts for New Moon. Luckily my mom is such a crafty person, cause we bit off a little more than we could chew. I don’t know what I would do without my wonderful mom, my big project ideas would never materialize.
Here are the finished projects....
This is mine…….
and Mykelin’s…..
{Front}
I am pretty proud at how they turned out!!!!
Only a few more hours and we will be in vampire and werewolf heaven.
I can’t wait…. seriously!!!!!!!!
For the last two days my parents have been lucky enough to have this cute face in their house…..
{what a silly face}
We have had so much fun dancing, hiding, singing, and playing.
I love her so much and think she is just so freakin adorable!!!




2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! Have fun at the movie! It was awesome!!!
I'm so glad I'm not the only Twilight fanatic!!! I LOVE the books and the movies! :) Cute shirt by the way!
Post a Comment