The weekends seem to come and go so fast.
Friday:
My brother Bryson and his wife Melissa went to watch her brother’s football game Friday night so I got to babysit Little Miss Brylee. It was so much fun we went to the park, got a kids meal and ice cream from Wheeler’s, and just spent some quality time playing. McKade was hunting but he came over for about an hour and Brylee and him had some bonding time, it was so cute and made me so excited for the day that we will have our own little one.
Here she is eating her kids meal, isn’t she just the cutest.
This picture is from a few weeks ago when I took her to the park, I just love the look on her face, she loves the slides. She didn’t want any help going down, she kept saying “I do it.” She is getting so big, way too fast.
Saturday:
McKade and I went on a much needed date. It was so amazing, I just love him so much. I just wish the weekends lasted longer so he wasn’t away so much.
First we went to……
McKade has been wanting to see this movie for awhile. So when we finally got some time to go to a movie he got to choose (since the last two have been “chick flicks”). I actually really liked the movie, it was a a little long and really graphic, but other than that it was good. It could have something to do with Brad Pitt, he is so dreamy!!!! After the movie we went to….
So yummy!!!! I love seafood, seriously could eat it every day. After a little shopping we decided to try out this place….
I am so glad we did, cause their frozen custard is HEAVENLY. If you have never been I recommend you go try it, now!!!!
The rest of the weekend we spent relaxing and spending time with family.
It was a wonderful weekend… now back to work!!!

1 comment:
Sounds like such fun!!! Love the updates :) If you haven't left your e-mail for me yet, be sure too. We are going private real soon.
Post a Comment