Friday, September 18, 2009

Sorry Edward.....

There is a new vampire in my life.....

Stefan from "The Vampire Diaries" has replaced Edward as the second hottest man in my life.{McKade being number one of course}
He is exactly how I pictured Edward while I was reading the Twilight series. {Sorry Rob}
That is all. Have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Annalee and Buck said...

Hey, I'm glad you added me :)I actually have a little confession and have to say that I've checked out your blog a few times through Lindsay's but I didn't want to be a creepy blog stalker so I didn't say anything! I love your blog though, it's so cute! How did you get all your cute stuff on it, like your name with the flower by it and all your cute text fonts? Way cute :)

"Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."