Monday, July 20, 2009

Cool Mountain Air

McKade and I decided to take a ride on the wheeler Sunday afternoon and it was so much fun. We definitely don’t take rides enough. I actually remembered to take my camera so I did get a few pictures.

0719091258

Taking a break, and enjoying the view 07-19-09  07-19-093  07-19-095I love him so much!!!  07-19-097 This is his tough guy look….

Besides the sunburn, we had a lot of fun. Tip of the day: if you use spray on sunscreen, make sure you rub it in. Otherwise you will be striped, not a very attractive look. I have a white stripe down the front of each of my legs, at least I know the sunscreen works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a blast, I love girls nights. Sounds like you had a good time on the Mountain...I love being up there this time of year.

"Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."