Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Year Old Cake...

This is kind of an old story but I thought I would share it...

August 4th was our one year anniversary. One of the many things we did was the tradition of eating our YEAR OLD wedding cake. Yes it is so romantic, I know, and it is a tradition that most people do, but cake and freezers really don't mix.

Wedding 208

I loved my cake!!!!!

Picture 042

It looked pretty good. Yes we had FUNFETTI cake, it was the only request McKade made while we were planning our wedding.

Picture 048

This is all we could eat because it tasted like......

Picture 045

YUMMY!!!!!!!

And then this happened.

Picture 049

My poor cake!!!! The morale of the story is...

DON'T EAT YEAR OLD CAKE!!!!!!

We had a wonderful anniversary, I am so glad I married McKade. My life has changed so much for the better since he came into it, he is my Prince Charming. Love you hubster.

Picture 047

These are the flowers McKade sent me at work for our anniversary, they were so BEAUTIFUL!!!!

No comments:

"Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."