Thursday, June 18, 2009

Visitors

This past week has been full of family coming to visit. My Aunt Alayna (my mom's sister) and her 2 kids came last week from Iowa. We love when they come to visit cause it is not very often that we get to see them.

My favorite visitors came last night..... Melissa and Brylee flew home from Minnesota to visit for 2 weeks. Unfortunately, my brother couldn't come because he has to work, but it was so nice to see them. They have been gone for about a month and a half and I swear Brylee looks completely different she is growing so fast. I didn't get very many good pictures cause she is such a wiggle worm. By the way, I bought her the little princess nightgown she is wearing in the pics, I thought it was so cute.

I am so glad Melissa comes to visit during the summer cause I could not make the whole summer without seeing this cute little girl.

1 comment:

The Beesley's said...

I love when my family comes down to visit.. aren't family things the best?? I'm glad you got to see your cute niece... she has the cutest little face!! Are they going to come back at all during the summer?? Hope you're doing ok.. I miss you!

"Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."