Monday, June 1, 2009

Team EDWARD!!!!!

If you love Twilight you must click here…. I cannot wait until November, New Moon looks amazing, so does Edward!!!

I also found this website that gives me my daily dose of Twilight goodness. She is hilarious, if you are a Twilight fan it is a must visit.

We had an amazing weekend, we got to babysit my cousins Friday night and it was so much fun. Thanks Tracy for asking us. Only problem is, I now want babies even more. Oh well soon enough, right?! Also, I really think we need a pool, my aunt has a pool and it was so much fun, I could have swam all day.

Happy Monday!!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm glad you had fun and that they didn't change your mind about wanting kids. Having 4 all at one time can be kind of shocking. Thanks again for coming all that way to watch them. You are the best! And the kids had soooooo much fun. Love you!

"Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."