Grey’s Anatomy?????
I have been watching Grey’s Anatomy since the beginning, and I love it. I never miss an episode {thanks to my DVR}.
If you have been watching this season, you know that Izzie Stevens {Katherine Heigl} has cancer, and is dying.
I am so upset about this cause she is my favorite character. I even named my dog after her. I can’t even imagine the show without her. The season finale is on Thursday and we will finally see the fate of Izzie, I have a feeling it isn’t good.
I guess I will keep watching, as long as they keep……..
McDreamy
and………….
McSteamy.
Sorry, this post was completely random, but I had to express my frustration/love for this silly show!!!!!
3 comments:
Ok I am glad i am not the only freak about the show..... I LOVE IT. And no she can not die thats just not right. But i am glad derk and mer are married or getting married i was kind lost at the end if they did or not.
OMG I absolutely love this show too!!! I am so bummed the season is almost over... I am going to be totally lost
K shae...I watch this show all the time and only get emotional once in a while. Austin says he won't watch it with me anymore cause I get all weepy but when I watched the season finale I was sobbing like a total dork. I was devastated when it was George who was John Doe and he and Izzie were dying at the same time...THEY BOTH BETTTER PULL THROUGH OVER THE SUMMER OR I'M NOT WATHCING NEXT SEASON!!!! Happy Watching!:)
Post a Comment