Thursday, March 5, 2009

Craft Project

Anyone who knows McKade well knows that his favorite "sport" is NASCAR. He has been lucky enough to go to 3 races (one every year) since we have been together, 2 in Las Vegas and one, with me, in Michigan.

So, last weekend he went to the Las Vegas race with his best friend Mike and Mike's cousin Jordan. It was really hard for me cause I missed him so much. He has been working out of town, so he was gone Monday thru Thursday, left for Vegas early Friday morning, came home Monday night, and left again early Tuesday morning. So I have only been with him for maybe 10 hours in the last 10 days and most of that was spent sleeping. To keep myself from going crazy from missing him I decided to do a little craft project for my lover. I have seen these on the Internet for $100.00 each, of course they are better looking and actual collectibles, but I decided I would make them instead of buying them.

  Picture 017 Picture 018

The top one if for Michigan this last summer, and the bottom is from Las Vegas last weekend. I didn't make one for the other Las Vegas race cause I don't have any pictures from that race. I am pretty proud of myself cause I never do craft projects and he will probably fall over and die when he sees them in surprise. Maybe I will start doing more crafts cause I feel very accomplished, and it made the week go by faster.

GOOD NEWS,

MCKADE IS COMING HOME TONIGHT!!!!!!!

maybe I won't go crazy after all.......

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Shae, McKade is going to love those!!! You are just a budding craft diva in disguise aren't you? Can't wait to see you tomorrow. the kids are excited to drive you crazy also :) Luv ya!

The Beesley's said...

Wow! Those look so good- you are amazing!! Did McKade just love them? And I loved that little video you posted- it was so cute and so sad!
Love your guts!!

"Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."