Monday, February 9, 2009

Update

I haven't posted for a while so I thought I would give everyone a little update. Nothing new is really going on with McKade and I, but there are a few exciting things going on in my family

The most exciting thing is my little brother Russell got his mission call!!!!! He is leaving March 25 to serve in the Washington DC South mission, I am so happy for him but I will miss him so much. He is such an amazing young man and I am so proud of the man he is becoming. He will be an amazing missionary.

My little sister Mykelin did amazing at State Drill team. They unfortunately did not place, but the competition was tough. They looked awesome.

Hopefully next week I will have some exciting things to talk about. McKade and I are going on our annual Valentines weekend trip to St George for the Parade of Homes and all you can eat seafood in Mesquite I am so excited!!!! I will also have some pictures of Brylee's birthday. So until then this will have to do.

1 comment:

The Beesley's said...

Wow! I can't believe that Russell is going on a mission- that is WONDERFUL! I bet your family is so excited for him, but sad to have him away for 2 years! I hope you have fun in St. George- we should go to lunch or something, sometime! Love your guts!!

"Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."