Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SERIOUSLY!!!!?????

How come our Satellite Provider can give us such a good deal for the first year because we are a "new customer", but after a year the price goes up $30.00 a month because now we are "old customers"?????? Wouldn't you think they would want to keep their "old customers"???? Shouldn't we get a better deal than someone who just signed up yesterday????? It sounds logical right???? I think this is so ridiculous!!!!! When I called to see if there is anything we can do to reduce the price they tell me there is nothing they can do for me...... I guess that's what we get for being old. UGH..... I am so frustrated.

So that is my complaint for the week. Oh, and I miss my hubster!!!!!! I can't wait to see him tomorrow, if not for any other reason except that I need a good night of sleep, and maybe a few kisses....... Who am I kidding I just need..........

Wedding 047

HIM!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Beesley's said...

Well its the weekend now, so McKade should be home soon right? Anyway, you should've gotten cable (thru CentraCom)-- they're way better than those satellite companys, plus you'd be supporting my hubby!! See you Saturday!! Love ya!

"Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."