Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'M NOT READY!


This picture was taken on the 5th of July...... ONLY 4 MONTHS AGO!!!! I am not sure I am ready for snow again. I realize we have had a very mild fall, but can't the snow just wait until a week before Christmas and melt the last week in January. I could handle one month of snow, just one month!!!!

4 comments:

Joe and Aubrey said...

I totally agree, i'm not ready for the snow either.

Taya Marie said...

Hey Shae! Cute Blog.. Ours is justinandtaya.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Hey Im so glad you found my blog! Its so fun to read about someone you havent seen forever. Hope all is well!!

Chandice said...

Hey Shaelene I'm so happy you found our blog! I do much much better at this than I do with Facebook! How are you guys doing? I'm excited to stay in touch with you! Tell the fam hi

"Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."