4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was in 8th grade
2. Living in Heber
3. Getting ready to move to Sanpete
4. Talking to boys a lot on the phone
4 Things on my list to do today
1. Do the dishes.
2. Get caught up on my laundry—it never ends!
3. Pay some bills
4. Visit my sister.
4 Things I love about my husband
1. How hard he works.
2. His soft heart.
3. The way he smells.
4. That he loves me no matter what.
4 Jobs I've had
1. Stocked shelves at a local hardware store.
2. Waitress.... at several places.
3. Cashier at Target
4. Secretary.
4 Movies I've Seen more than once
1. The Grinch. My favorite!!!
2. The Notebook
3. 300
4. Open Range (not by choice)
4 Places I've Lived
1. Mount Pleasant, UT
2. Heber, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Ephraim, UT
4 Places I've Been
1. Cabo San Lucas. Mexico
2. Ensanada, Mexico
3. Lansing, Michigan
4. Portland, Oregon
4 Places I want to visit
1. The Bahamas
2. The Sacred Grove
3. Mexico again
4. Spain
4 TV shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Chuck
3. House
4. Pushing Daisies
4 Things you may not know about me
1. My husband and I were not very fond of each other in High School.
2. I played basketball most of my life, until I became a Cheerleader.
3. I used to show lambs in the county fair.
4. I broke my nose when I was 3 years old.
4 People I tag for this game Lindsay, Aubrey, Chanda, and Tracy. Anyone else who hasn't already been tagged.
1 comment:
Thanks for the tag!!!
Post a Comment