
Angie and Todd had everything planned ahead of time. The first day we were suppose to go to Michigan Adventure, an amusement park. It is a couple hours away from Lansing, where we were staying. The traffic was horrible, we were all getting tired of sitting in the car. We stopped at a gas station cause Angie had to use the bathroom, and after waiting in line for a good half hour she came out steaming mad. Someone had flooded the bathroom so no one could use it, and she had to use the men's restroom. She told us she was not in the mood to wait in another line today. An amusement park may have not been the best idea. So we decided to go to Grand Haven, Michigan. I am so glad we did. We went to the beach and swam in Lake Michigan for hours. It was so amazing. It was like swimming in the ocean.






He finally talked me in to going to a NASCAR race with him. It was so fun, HOT but fun.



The last adventure that we went on was to Lake Wiggins to stay with Todd's grandpa. His backyard is a lake it is amazing. We went fishing, boating, swimming and had an amazing barbeque. Oh and we saw Omish (I don't think that is how you spell it) people.
This is the last picture I took and I think it sums it all up. We will be going back next year.
2 comments:
Hey women! I'm so glad you started a blog. now we can be blogger buddies!
Hey Shae!!! I'm so glad that you decided to make a blog- I'm so proud! I hope you're doing well- Love your guts!
Post a Comment